The story of my Life The story of my Life

Nice emo-like rock.

I really love your voice. You sing high but not highpitched. Theres some anger behind it. The drums are the boring thing about this song. I doubt there real but there quite wellprogrammed. But I couldn´t hear a single tom in there. Nice job. Keep em coming.

Dominimous responds:

The guy that recorded us cut the shit out of the drums. Originally it was a full drum track but by the end of it they might as well have been programmed. Thanks for the compliment.

MaXDrum&Bass MaXDrum&Bass

Im so sorry

I did not like this at all. First of all it seems like the drums are out of beat/rythm compared to the melodies and vice versa. If you are doing this in fruity loops and are new to the program you can adjust pattern in the playlist. The melodies arnt that great and the way you change the beat is not good at all. If you´re trying to make something progressive you should syncopate some of the beats so that the whole song changes... not just change the sound of the drums cuz that wont change the song at all.

KillaJo responds:

I'm sorry that you didnt like it... Really ... I am... Because you know i make the songs for you... JK!

i hate you.you hate me i hate you.you hate me

This is great man!

KEEP THE GOOD SHIT COMMING!

POPCORN MUSIC POPCORN MUSIC

I liked it, Cute one.

It was cute but a little boring.

Roots bloody Roots/w drums Roots bloody Roots/w drums

Potential

I see something in this. The riffs are nice, arangements too. But the sound is awful. It´s like a liveshow through a digicam or something. EQ it better and adjust the levels.

I would really like to see a new version with better soundquality, that would be a 10.

blackmantis1 responds:

ok... i will. Thanks for the review.

Opening the stargate Opening the stargate

AT?

So you´re Amon Tobin?

No1r responds:

That guy kicks asses!
Thansk for the suggestion :)

CS Assault Flash: Ingame CS Assault Flash: Ingame

Geez

Oh. This has the Half-Life-2-OST-sound. This is just great.

No1r responds:

Thanks man!

Winter in Montreal Winter in Montreal

This gave me inspiration.

The main part is quite emotional, a little Death Cab For Cutie in it. Me and my guitar are not friends right now so I downloaded this piece to get some inspiration. Great job.

Soundshifter responds:

aww thanks man, hope you and your guitar find true happiness :)

Video Games Video Games

I loved it.

I loved this song. The rythm of the percussion. That you used some real instruments. That flute is out of beat at times and thats great, you don´t hear that on newgrounds very often. The melodies are great and I feel som Zelda in it. HAHA! Last but not least - The samples from real videogames! I can´t come up with any form of "costructive" things to say. Keep up with the good work.

-- I have a 8bit-like song thats quite popular. You should check it out. --

Soundshifter responds:

wow thanks man, glad you enjoyed..took me half an hour to find those super mario sounds lol. thanks again

The Southren Deathstyle The Southren Deathstyle

That was so boring.

That was boring. The drums were not the best either. Sorry to give this bad score but I really didnt like it. I have a "Heavy Metal song", check it out.

Slayer-of-trolls responds:

Haha, really, I think this song kick ass.
Oh well...