GG-GlockDay GG-GlockDay

That was...

.. So funny. Totally pointless and just weird. I liked this. Unfortunately NewGrounds isnt a place to just make your art possible to be seen unless its a really nice flash with a nice story to it. I posted a strange thing yesterday that i really liked myself but it got blammed imidietly. Anyway. I thought this was really funny.

Pokelove Pokelove

... but funny

Dont know why but i watched the whole thing.

Kim's Nuke Fails Kim's Nuke Fails

It was like a ripoff of something I´ve seen

It was like a ripoff of something I´ve seen a long time ago.
Continue make flash movies, you´ll get better... BTW. Stop the music when the movie is done and add a "preloader". If you dont it will get "blammed", taken away.

Foreverkul responds:

You gotta be less serious sometimes.

The story of my Life The story of my Life

Nice emo-like rock.

I really love your voice. You sing high but not highpitched. Theres some anger behind it. The drums are the boring thing about this song. I doubt there real but there quite wellprogrammed. But I couldn´t hear a single tom in there. Nice job. Keep em coming.

Dominimous responds:

The guy that recorded us cut the shit out of the drums. Originally it was a full drum track but by the end of it they might as well have been programmed. Thanks for the compliment.

MaXDrum&Bass MaXDrum&Bass

Im so sorry

I did not like this at all. First of all it seems like the drums are out of beat/rythm compared to the melodies and vice versa. If you are doing this in fruity loops and are new to the program you can adjust pattern in the playlist. The melodies arnt that great and the way you change the beat is not good at all. If you´re trying to make something progressive you should syncopate some of the beats so that the whole song changes... not just change the sound of the drums cuz that wont change the song at all.

KillaJo responds:

I'm sorry that you didnt like it... Really ... I am... Because you know i make the songs for you... JK!

i hate you.you hate me i hate you.you hate me

This is great man!

KEEP THE GOOD SHIT COMMING!